Our Story

How it all started...

Lifepoint Church Hickory was established in 1937 by the late J.W. Pritchard. Our church was originally call East Hickory Church of God. In 1975, we moved to our current location and built a new church under the name Huntington Hills Church of God.  In 2018, with new vision and a renewed mission to reach the community, we changed our name to Lifepoint Church Hickory.

Expanding the vision...

Lifepoint Church Hickory believes in connections. As a part of this, we are working hard at expanding our connections through our small group ministries.

Where we are headed...

While we don't know what the future holds, we are open to what God has in store for us. We want the best for God's church and our community and we are willing vessels in His hands. Come be a part as we grow in Him.

Be a part of our story...

Join us every Sunday as we gather to worship together at 10:30 am.